Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > transmission adaptives mini / nissan
transmission adaptives mini / nissan

2376 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2014-03-30 04:40:41

•   Level 3   
    (53) points
    tranimaster
    2014-03-26 20:48:36

Could not find transmission reset adaptives on an 07 mini cooper, I have a Maxisys. This Mini has a 09g train, also it isn't there on a 06 Nissan Ttitan,  these are basic functions. what's? going on

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-03-27 06:27:48 (Reply to:tranimaster)

I don't understand it either  i answer another post on a 06 titan I assure the guy that it will do it  base on other years and make I personally haven't worked on a 06 titan but it makes no sence that one year or model will have it and the next won't  I am aware of the mini cooper  and other vehicle makes I have reported it this to autel  they are so consentrated on the big stuff they are forgetting the simple ones this are simple basic function, last time we spoke they assure me this will get fix but it is very frustrating not knowing  which vehicles can or can not be done  there are certain procedures on a tranny that has to be done in oder to reset it  if some functions are available and some don't it may as well not have any I know I do this procedures every day  but in my case i have other tools to rely on  but this is not right  i understand those that only have this one  is even harder on them  well hopefully this gets sort out soon  good day

•   Level 3   
    (53) points
    tranimaster
    2014-03-28 02:23:59 (Reply to:ede65)
     Thanks ede65 you are always a great help, you're right at times it can be frustrating but I still must say for the most part every time I use the Maxisys it either meets or exceeds my expectations, they seam conscious about fixing bugs and hopefully they realize that the little stuff is just as important. 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-03-28 07:35:12 (Reply to:tranimaster)

yes  also as the new software gets released all this missing options will be added  I been told by tech support  and besides autel china support we also have autel usa in the house looking into everything  posted on the forum  and taking action  they are working on both sides so hopefully this gets done even faster than we think   tranymaster is allways good talking to you  good day sir.

•   Level 3   
    (53) points
    tranimaster
    2014-03-30 04:40:41 (Reply to:ede65)
     Have a good day to you too sir!
  Total1 Pages